Tuesday, April 15, 2008

ArtFest, part 3

Just before leaving for ArtFest I received my set of the prayer flag collaboration! Excellent work friends!
The packaging! Thank you so much! I love it.



I love this transfer image. I'm so excited to use this new technique (once I find the "horrible" paper that is essential to this process)
Now, I have to find the first Tully's and I'm all good with photos of the great first coffeehouses (already have Strictly Organic and Peet's). I'm not a fan of Starbucks coffee - too bitter and burnt for my taste - but you cannot argue it's significance in the coffee world.

In my excitement to get my camera out of my purse to take this photo I tripped over an oddly placed step in the sidewalk. Oow. I have the bruises on my knees to show for my thrill of the captured photograph.
On the way to the Fremont Sunday Market.
Long, long line to get fresh, hot donuts in the middle of Pike Place Market. We didn't wait, but I had to capture this tip jar. It was Sunday. I didn't "fall for this photograph, thankfully!)

No comments: