Wednesday, November 01, 2006

christmas cheer


I would *love* to make the perfect gift for everyone on my Christmas/Holiday list. If you have children, or experience making handcrafted items that received enthusiastic welcome by children, please send your ideas my way. Socks? I am knitting multiple pairs of socks for my family. I will post photos soon, blogger isn't cooperating with the photo loading right now. Which is frustrating because I am all about the visual imagery. I'll edit later to include photos. In the meantime, maybe links will work.
I am teaching a beginning PMC class on Saturday.
Am hosting an Alternative Holiday Arts + Crafts Fair at the seminary where I work on November 14th. If you are interested in participating, or attending, let me know.
I've been listening to my Christmas Mix on my iPod, while arting + crafting in the studio (and on the commute - on the CD player) trying to really get new things out there.
Blessings all!

No comments: