Monday, May 11, 2009

A favorite view on our walks.

I'm working on Buddha after Buddha for my upcoming July show. We are so excited to see all of our friends and family -- maybe even a hike with LM around one or two of our favorite walking around lakes in the Bend area.
I also am continuing to sort through my art supplies to gather together piles of fabulous things to sell at the Artists Garage Sale in the Seattle area in June. (I'll post a link later when I hear for certain that I've received a space there). Out with the old, in with the new.
Thinking of new and different things to do with the booth this summer. Suggestions? I really should have styled this shot better, though this is the real look of the booth, because it was July and so hot that we couldn't really have the sides up all the way because it is *so* hot under the canopy in the heat of summer, you simply have to have the sides all open to catch any and all breezes that come through.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that view! It seems like you have so much natural beauty near your house, which makes me jealous!

How about a comfy loveseat in your booth? Maybe you don't have room for it, but I think it would be cool if it felt like a living room, and people would want to hang out there.

Missing you all, and wishing I could just pop over for an art and baby day...when will they perfect the art of Star Trek-style transporters?!

dogfaeriex5 said...

hi!
when i find that book by corey moortgat you want in one of my stacks of mags and books..consider it yours!!
i just have to find it, lol...hope all is with with you and the little family....xo

Tara's Art Camp said...

have you heard yet?