Friday, May 23, 2008

we have house!

Amen and Amen.
photos later.
(so much bantering of worth and inspection stuff and *time*)

so
thrilled.

moving sale on etsy to come soon.

i have some commissioned wedding jewelry to make first.


oh! and speaking of wedding stuff.
did you hear the good news?
the supreme court of California recently said - Yes, two adult people should be able to marry! Amen and amen to that too!
Let the ceremony and party planning begin for those many couples - and their family and friends.

4 comments:

Gwen said...

Hooray for a house! I was hoping that was why you have been incommunicato!

Rhondamum said...

I am so happy to hear that things are going well! Congrats!

Still need your email so I can send you my address for your French page. Mine is:

Rlsecrist@aol.com

This book is going to be fantastic! So glad you are taking part!

Congrats again! Keep us posted on the celebrations and include LOTS of pictures!

Rhonda...

Anonymous said...

Yay! I can't wait to see pics of the new house, since I'm sure I will be spending plenty of my vacation time there once Tex comes!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I love your new collage.