Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Boo!

Here it is. Perhaps the most recognized part of the Seattle skyline (Mt. Rainier & the Pike Place Market sign too?) As seen on the way home from church on Sunday.
The lovely Japanese Maples in our yard. (and the windows to my temporary studio).
The gorgeous moon we saw as we left PCC on Tuesday night. Can you see the trees framing the yellow moon?
The first set of library books. (I picked up another 6 - 3 waiting for me and 3 more that jumped out at me in the featured paperbook area...photos on flickr later).
The sets of Koigu purchased at Web-sters of Ashland on the drive up here. The colours are glorious, I'm really hoping for no pooling of colours (I'm not a fan of the lightening bolt look on my socks).

Colinette Jitterbug. I just couldn't decide between these three, so we bought them all! I just recently heard on one of the knitting podcasts that Colinette Jitterbug runs short, so I'll definitely be knitting these magic loop, toe up, two at a time, so that I can get as much length as possible. So soft and beautiful.
The papers I got in my paper/ephemera trade with Binky (Thanks Binky!) this past Saturday.


Ta for now.
Happy Halloween.

1 comment:

Auntie Knickers said...

I'm intrigued by the Lost in Austen book, please report. Good luck with all the hunting! Beautiful yarn.