Tuesday, September 25, 2007

n is for ....

new york: When I lived on Long Island I went into Manhatten as often as I could to see all the musicals I could knowing my stay there would be relatively short - I was there two years and saw over 40! Went to every museum I could find. Only went to see the "tourist shows" when friends and family from Oregon came to visit. Tourist shows are the ones that native New Yorkers never admit to seeing (Cats, Les Miz, and the like) -- fortunately I had many friends and family come to visit, so I saw them all. I had the opportunity to see many 'famous' people in the musicals - Nell Carter, Joan Rivers and more. Often waiting for them at the stage door with my friend Chris (he knew all the right things to do theatre wise). More photos from my 'scrapbook' on my flickr. I took them all before I tossed them all into recycling (I love moving!)
nest: Don't actually have a photo of a nest. So looking forward to creating our next nest in Washington. The more we pare down now, the prettier the nest will be :) This photo is from a bunch I took of birds at Half Moon Bay. Doing a bit of drawing for another bird project.

natural: Huge fan. Hiking. Organic foods. No GMOs. No copyright on food. No corporations making 'special seeds', bankrupting farmers. Heirloom fruits and veggies.
neverland: I'm not an obsessed person about Peter Pan. However, I do love the description of Neverland.
Packing, sorting, recycling papers, taking bags of things to Goodwill. New goal -- finishing boxing up all but two boxes worth of things from my studio by this Sunday night! Any guesses on how many total boxes that'll be?
Your Birth Month is December
You love life and exude an outgoing, cheerful vibe.Blessed with a great sense of humor, you can laugh at adversity.
Your soul reflects: Celebration, success, and wealth
Your gemstone: Blue Topaz
Your flower: Narcissus
Your colors: Indigo, green, and blue-green

No comments: