Wednesday, March 14, 2007

yard art

blissing out in the backyard with these views. the first is of the soon to be back canopy of fig leaves directly above my head when I am sitting outside on the deck. Such a gorgeous shade of bright green.



i love this vibrant deeply shaded orange and the greens...must dye sock yarns again! i also want to represent the apricot blossom tree.

ooo....gotta play with this image! i love the twisties and the apricot blossoms!
on the art front...i painted, drew and prepped backgrounds for a big weekend project. will take some photos in the daylight tomorrow.





2 comments:

Creative Life Studio said...

Found your blog via your intro at CMP e-mail group. Thought I'd stop in and say hello. I LOVE the picture of your yarn hanging from the trees! It's magical! :)

Stop by and say hello sometime:

http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/MrsPivec

Anonymous said...

Meanwhile, here in Maine we have had a few nice days but are now expecting something like 14" of snow tomorrow, and possible 50mph winds. Sigh...I keep having to remind myself that there are good reasons not to live in California (#1, we couldn't afford it!)
Cordelia's Mother