Monday, December 04, 2006

Finished Socks!



That accomplished feeling. Don't you love it? I finished the Bird Muse Ornaments. Listening to the Creative Mom podcast (I heartily recommend...give it a try) while I add all the ribbons and package them in their little bags. Also, finished the Diamante socks - the vibrant colours aren't showing up all that well, believe me though, it's a gorgeous colourway - I think it's called Monet's Garden (Cherry Tree Hill yarn). Warm and toasty. I've begun the Pomatomus socks -- I'm experimenting, because I *love* the magic loop toe-up for its efficient use of yummy sock yarn, I'm trying to adapt the pattern using Trekking XXL, colour 62 - a subtle black and grey stripes). Hope you all are enjoying wonderful wintery crafts too. I have been so drawn to the variety of advent calendars out there...maybe I can have one next year, this year, it's the simple but effective Trader Joe's chocolate calendar ;). We also have two advent readings that we do each night one before and one after dinner (Living the Days of Advent and the Christmas Season 2006 and Night Visions: Searching the Shadows of Advent and Christmas).

No comments: