Thursday, December 21, 2006

happy, happy....




done. (well, it needs to be blocked...i think this egg basket is going to serve an additional purpose as a great hat blocker!) isn't it cute? a pompom on top would be over the top, right? I have three visions: 1. pompom with red outside, pink in the middle, directly on top of the middle of the hat. 2. i-cord in pink with red pompom. 3. i-cord in pink with red outside and pink in the middle pompom.

I'll be making more of these, I love being able to throw fun colours together, and this is such a great pattern for this.

More finished objects to be shown soon.

Today marks the first day of *two weeks* of time off from work! Yippee. I love my job! Happy Holidays. Merry Christmas. Blessed Solistice. Happy Hanukkah. Bountiful Kwanzah.

2 comments:

lisa said...

i LOVE this hat!

celeste said...

hey! thanks for the comment. missed you at the party. stay dry.
umm...and *wait* til you see the other colourway i knit this hat in.