Tuesday, February 05, 2008

ATCs of love

Tara mentioned making some Valentine ATCs, and I thought that was a great idea, and use for a pack of the cards we picked up while playing at Ocean Shores a bit ago. So, I'm adding bits and pieces a little at a time to these.
I love the mandala. (Anything circular really, but the mandala also has that spiritual quality, you know?)
a smiling mary. maybe a bit odd as the easter season approaches, so I thought I better get the image up before ash wednesday.
from the house series. we are still house hunting. sigh. latest offer was passed again.
from the valentine's series. (and more birds because, i love my birds! and security envelope birds especially)

2 comments:

Gwen said...

these ATC's are so cute! Nice work, I love the smiling Mary, and that is a great way to use the security envelopes!

Tara's Art Camp said...

I love these!! And,,,, I have been sick all week. A terrible flu bug and now bronchitis and nasty drugs..... I hope I can keep my commitment.