Monday, April 21, 2008

craziness...

...and *so* beautiful! I love this little side garden and the sculpture. (All these photos are from yesterday, it's quite sunny and dry today - so far :))
Before church and the snow is coming down in big fluffy chunks.
love the rainforestyness of this basketball hoop.
The apple tree is budding...will this snow be a problem with apple production? I really hope not. I'm looking forward to picking an apple before church each morning this early fall.
my footprints to and from the apple tree.

More Mandala painting going on. Love them. Will post more photos soon.

1 comment:

Rhondamum said...

Hey! It's Rhonda from Les émotions de la France Book Swap. When you get a chance could you please send me your snail mail and your email. Our swap is officially closed! This book is going to be great.

Rlsecrist@aol.com

On another note, I can't believe all of that pretty snow, with the pretty blooms. It has warmed up here in TN but hopefully last weeks frost didn't hurt my Japanese Maple that I so carefully wrapped in blankets and plastic.

I hope your apple tree survived and you will get to have all of those tasty treats!

Rhonda...