Sunday, January 06, 2013

Keep Calm and Carry Your Journal

From my current carrying around journal. This is a brush drawing of the young Mary Ann Moss', as seen on her wonderful blog . I have been following along in her Ticket to Venice class. A very generous and sweet friend gifted me her class. Her classes are so, so good. I love her style, her life, her outlook, her artwork, her view...The videos of Italy are so wonderful. Take this class. If you haven't taken any of her classes, start with this one, and then, take them all! Best value. Another lovely and generous friend gifted me with the Pentel Arts Pocket Brush Pen. Permanent Pigment ink. It is glorious. I love drawing with it.
(The MAM drawing is sumi ink with a paintbrush, the typewriter was drawn with the Pentel Brush Pen.)

No comments: